April 3, 2015 in Mechelen, Belgium
This year we have 11 sessions that cover:
- Improving testing, design and coding skills by “programming people”
- Honing your Test Driven Development skills
- Recruitment techniques
- Going from idea to business value
- Using feedback loops in Scrum
- Improving the way you work and the way you work with others
- Managing agile transitions
- How students and teachers apply “EDUScrum” in school
- Defeating the dark forces that hold you and your team back from taking action
There’s something for everybody who’s interested in agile, development and systems thinking.
Don’t take our word for it
Don’t wait too long to register for the conference, as it usually sells out.
See you there!